6:26 PM

Muskoka .... BEDLAM !!!



Last weekend I went to Muskoka with my youth group. I went to the Muskoka woods resort ( just for kids). I went there for 2 nights and 3 days. It was so much fun. I loved it. There was lots of snow there. When I was there it really got me in the Christmas spirit because of all the snow. We have like no snow and there they have like a foot or 2 ( I'm not sure how high a foot is ???). When I was there we played games, there was like a chapel thing everyday and there was a concert and band there. The food was really good there, they made more then you would need, which was good so that you could get seconds if you wanted to. It was really pretty at Muskoka......SNOW EVERYWHERE!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

kenzie a foot is a ruler length well i think lol your bff Amy