The last day is finally here. I'm so excited because I'm having my friend Courtney and Emily over for a sleepover tonight. Where going to have so much fun. 4 more days till Christmas! yea! I'm excited. Oh yea I for got to tell you I'm writing this from school. I did think this website would work on this computer but it did. Oh yea I'm also excited because my cousins are coming down from Alabama too and I'm excited about.
About Me
Links
Categories
- 1 2 Step (1)
- 3 more days left of school (1)
- Courtney (1)
- Fun Time At Camp (1)
- I Love Horses And Love Riding Them (1)
- I'm So Bored :( (1)
- Losing (1)
- My First Week Of School (1)
- My Mom's dog Tiny (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(50)
-
▼
December
(8)
- It's New Years Eve All Ready
- Sad That Cousin's Are Leaving Tomorrow
- My Christmas!!
- Last Day Before Christmas Holidays!:)
- Oh no, Macy is Sick !!!!
- Courtney's back from her cruise . Yea!I'm happy:)...
- Are family got ElfedCheck it outhttp://www.elfyour...
- I miss Courtney:(A whole week with out seeing her...
-
▼
December
(8)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
We are glad you had a good time with
your friends.
Love Mom & Dad
Post a Comment